- How to style small bridal combs
- 25 Half Up Half Down Wedding Hairstyles
- Real Weddings - Beth Rogers wearing Art Deco Back Drop Necklace
- Real Weddings - Brent and Bridgette Vining's Summer Wedding in St. Pete Beach, Florida
- Real Weddings : Beautiful Ali Hadley Rich Wearing my Dainty art deco back necklace
- 30 Gorgeous bridal hair updos to Inspire you
- Real Weddings - Steven and Rachel Rustic Wedding at Harmony Forge Inn
- Gorgeous Wedding hairstyles - half up half down
- Rose Gold Jewellery for the Bride!
- Inspiration Behind Twixt Jewelry
Posted by on 6/16/2021 to Bridal Hair Inspiration
Posted by on 11/8/2020 to Bridal Hair Inspiration
25 Half Up Half Down Wedding Hairstyles. Need inspiration for your bridal hairstyle? Here are some gorgeous half up bridal hairstyles to help you.
Posted by on 7/28/2020 to Weddings
Beth Rogers wore our gorgeous art deco inspired back necklace for her wedding. This back necklace comes with matching earrings and bracelet.
Posted by on 4/20/2020 to Weddings
When I asked Bridgette for some images of her wedding I never expected such lovely images and such a beautiful bride and groom whose love shines through the image. Bridgette broke away from the traditional gown and wore a two-piece wedding dress. The bridal crop top has a low back that she highlighted with a Twixt Designs back necklace in rose gold and matching teardrop earrings.
Posted by on 4/15/2020 to Weddings
Ali Hadley wore a low back wedding dress with striking floral applique and rhinestone embellishments, my dainty gold back necklace added an elegant touch of bling to the whole look
Posted by on 3/5/2020 to Weddings
Classic and elegant bridal hair updos are the perfect style for any bride. Wedding hair updos come in a range of different so a bride with any hair length can pull it off. They can be sleek and sophisticated chignons to tousled wavy boho braids.
Posted by - Rose Peris on 9/24/2019 to Weddings
Posted by - Rose Peris on 9/18/2019 to Weddings
Posted by Chloe Perera on 7/14/2018 to Weddings
Posted by on 7/6/2018 to News